Central Bureau of Investigation has not reached any conclusion in the death case of actor Sushant Singh Rajput and all aspects are under investigation, the agency said .
‘The Central Bureau of Investigation is conducting professional investigation related to death of Shri Sushant Singh Rajput in which all aspects are being looked at and no aspect has been ruled out as of date,’ a CBI spokesperson said in statement.
Rajput, 34, who made his silver screen debut in the critically acclaimed Kai Po Che seven years ago, was found dead in his apartment in suburban Bandra in Mumbai on June 14 this year.
Last week Singh’s lawyer Vikas Singh had expressed ‘helplessness’ over the slow pace of the CBI probe into Rajput’s death.
The pace of the CBI probe into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death has suddenly slowed down and all attention is being diverted to drugs-related issues with the NCB conducting “fashion parade” of Bollywood stars, the late actor’s family lawyer Vikas Singh had alleged on Friday.
“Today, we are helpless as we don’t know which direction the case is going in. Normally, a press briefing is done by CBI. But in this case, till today, CBI has not done a press briefing on what they have found out. This is a very serious issue,” Singh had alleged at a press conference.